Graphic Designer AlstomSaint-Ouen, Île-de-France, FR
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Learning, the role will be based in Saint-Ouen Paris. In this role you will be responsible for supporting Alstom University to design courses (digital or classroom) for their clients (internal/external).
Graphic Designer / motion designer to participate in the production of digital training content (E-Learning and Serious Game). In a process of permanent creation and innovation, he/she participates in the enrichment of the Digital Learning experience within ALSTOM.
The graphic designer / motion designer will work with team composed of Instruction designers. He also works with all members of the Learning and Knowledge Management team.
In this context, the main missions will be as follows:
1 / Graphic production, motion design and integration of digital training devices
- Produce screens and graphic assets of digital modules in accordance with the graphic charter
- Integrate the screens and all the assets in the authoring tools (graphics, audio, video, sound design
- Animate the visual products
- Create animated gifs.
2 / Graphical production of internal communication media
- Create visuals for web projects, newsletters, emailings, banners
- Produce teasers, trailers, visuals for print,
You will be in charge of the production of dynamic contents: animations in 2D and 3D, videos, interactive animations, montages, augmented reality
3 / Participation the valuation of Digital Learning
- Make active monitoring of artistic trends, web and digital learning (tools, formats, platforms), and share them within the team.
- Baccalaureate + minimum school of Graphic Design / motion design
- English (oral and written)
You have an advanced level on the following software:
- After Effects
Knowledge in the following areas would be a plus:
- Web design, UI-UX
- Video editing
- Sound design
- Adobe Animate (animation and code)
- Great creativity, curiosity and open-mindedness
- Rigor, autonomy
- Team spirit
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Excellent oral and written communication
- constant monitoring of trends Art, media, web, communication
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.