Graphic Designer Apartamento StudiosBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
Apartamento Studios is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with a strong digital focus in the Barcelona office.
Apartamento Studios is a creative consultancy founded in 2017 by Nacho Alegre, Omar Sosa, and Marco Velardi, with offices in Barcelona and New York City. We understand that people want to be inspired as they seek better and more meaningful lives, so the focus of our work is on building authentic relationships that are propelled by a shared long-term vision. Integrating culture, strategy and design under one roof, we help businesses create value for their teams and audiences.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our client base across different kinds of creative industries.
You will be working on a wide range of visual design projects, including identity and branding assignments, graphic design for print and digital, as well as editorial and spatial design. As Senior Graphic Designer for Apartamento Studios you will leverage your sizable skills and wealth of experience to raise the bar for our creative output.
You can work well autonomously as well as part of a team, are aware of current creative trends and are willing to explore different design solutions, self-initiated research is an essential part of your work.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar role in a professional, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to think digital and experienced in UX design.
- Being able to work with Sketch / XD to create strong digital interfaces.
- Strong understanding of frontend development of websites and apps to enable a fluent collaboration with developers.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience overseeing post-production, pre-press and press including retouching, color correction and file delivery.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Spanish and English.
- Effective communication. Whether it’s keeping people in the loop, explaining an approach, giving and receiving feedback, or advocating for design within the company.
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to good design both online and offline.
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms.
- You have a broad interest for design, interiors and architecture, and obviously an enthusiasm for Apartamento Magazine.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please email us including:
- An updated CV
- Your graphic design portfolio
- Your three favourite Instagram accounts
- Your starting date availability
Only emails with the following subject header will be considered:
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER BARCELONA – JULY 2020