Graphic Designer BaseCaseBerlin, Berlin, DE
This design role will focus on implementation of design specs using proprietary authoring tools while helping to shape our designs and visuals. The ideal candidate will be both visually creative and technologically savvy.
You will be collaborating closely with health economics consultants to create mobile sales tools for the pharma and medtech industry.
We are looking for a Graphic / UI Designer to create interactive presentations and apps using our proprietary software, BaseCase. You will need a talent for communicating information visually, as well as a clean design style.
As our next Graphic / UI Designer you will
- Wireframe, design, and implement mobile apps based on the needs of our customers with a focus on visual storytelling.
- Drive technical implementation and asset creation.
- Influence all stages of each customer project.
- Work at the intersection of marketing, health economics and mobile app design.
- Interact with clients, gathering specifics and implementing feedback.
- Design and implement the UI and UX for different client projects.
- Provide design solutions to support the needs of the client, achieving clarity and visual quality within technical constraints.
- Create and maintain an iterative UI process.
- Create and/or integrate assets, implement and test functionality of UI components using our app creation software.
- Define elegant and intuitive UI structure and flow.
- Ensure information is efficiently conveyed to the user, keeping compliance with the existing visual style or the brand guidelines.
- Technical problem solving and optimization.
- Legal right to work in the EU.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is indispensable.
- Attention to detail and a keen sense of design and aesthetics.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in UI design.
- A knack for effective visual communication.
- Proficiency with MacOS, design software (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop), and office productivity software (e.g. PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
The BaseCase platform is a rich and mature development environment for non-programmers in the life science, medical and pharmaceutical industry. In this connection of customer and company the design of the platform defines considerably the success of our product. We are growing fast and have many interesting opportunities ahead. BaseCase is a subsidiary of Certara, the global leader in model-informed drug development and regulatory science.
Our benefits include
- Public transport subsidy.
- Paid vacation days and company holidays.
- A modern office space in central Berlin.
- Regular team events & health care workshops.
- Gym membership discount.
- Active breaks with snacks, fruits and fussball table.
You want to join our team in Berlin and work with 42 other talented minds from over 20 nations? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application through our homepage: https://basecasecareers.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06ocx/