Graphic Designer BeachLondon, England, GB
Applications Close: 13 September 2020
We are looking for a great creative thinker who has the appetite to support a talented design team and play an influential role at Beach. You should be able to help motivate a design team; challenge ideas, provide constructive criticism and inspire everyone to produce outstanding work at speed.
Our team is a close-knit, fun and hard-working set of designers, illustrators, animators and photographers. We nurture an entrepreneurial spirit and create stand-out designs for both start-ups and well-established brands with real ambition to make their mark in the world.
At Beach, we are proud of our relaxed but highly supportive environment, working collaboratively and without ego. Our key motivation is to bring independence and creative excellence to help our clients thrive.
What we’re looking for:
- A Mid/Senior Designer/Illustrator (Illustration not essential, but a huge bonus) with a minimum of 4/5 years of relevant industry experience
- A conceptual thinker who can contribute to our crew with clarity and focus
- Someone who is completely adept in building brands that live in both physical and digital spaces
- Outstanding case studies of previous work, particularly in branding / F&B / hospitality.
- A leader who will work seamlessly between designers and the Design Director
- A creative who cares about the detail, but never loses sight of the bigger strategic picture
- Someone who feels confident in structuring and presenting compelling creative arguments to clients
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, this is a hands-on role
- A curious and lateral mind, culturally savvy with a hunger to learn
- Relaxed, focused, organised, professional.
- Proficiency in Adobe Indesign / Photoshop / Illustrator (After Effects - not essential)
- Exceptional creative talent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Above all, a collaborative attitude
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please send a PDF of your portfolio of your C.V. to contact mail.