Graphic Designer BecoLondon, England, GB
Beco is a sustainable pet company. We are thought leaders in our industry pushing for the environment to be considered as we produce a range of amazing food and accessory products for the world’s pets.
As our graphic designer, you will be working closely with our product development team, marketing, and senior management team, to create and manage and create all company visual assets and touch-points.
You will be given the autonomy to really own the work you produce for each area of our business. We have a fun company culture in a fast-growing company and exciting product category.
You can check out Beco and Becopets.com and see the last iteration of Beco’s brand. We are currently undergoing an exciting agency-lead re-brand process so we will be looking for someone to take-up a newly refreshed brand and extend the scope and penetration of these guidelines throughout the business and beyond.
At Beco, we operate an inclusive workplace where we celebrate the diversity of our team. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of their background.
What you’ll be doing
- Conceptualising & designing Beco’s brand image for both customers and internal teams
- Controlling Beco’s presence on the web through our own platform and those that sell our brand.
- Inspiring potential customers, promoting our brand image across marketing content, advertising across digital & print
- You’ll have a good amount of autonomy but you must be able to back up your ideas
- Working closely with design & product teams and our marketing manager and design director.
- Managing multiple briefs and organising your time effectively and independently
- Developing and presenting ideas to stakeholders and the wider team
- Defining brand guidelines across all mediums
- Work beyond your field of expertise in the creation of exhibition stands for consumer and trade shows.
- Day to day involvement in social media content creation and commissioning of content.
- Uploading and management of content.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter who likes to take ownership
- You enjoy creating and managing processes
- You are curious and have a can-do attitude
- You are organised and can be relied upon to get things done
- You enjoy working as part of a team and owning the work you do
- You have an eye for detail but also are a generalist who loves creating strategies
- You enjoy working in a high growth/ scaling environment
- You enjoy problem- solving and creating innovative solutions
- You probably love dogs and or cats and like the idea of working in an office with various dogs about.
Experiences that will help you succeed
- 2+ commercial experience
- Exciting visual aesthetic with a high level of the finished product
- Strong communication skills both in your work and your character
- Multi-discipline approachable to work across multiple media; print, digital, events.
- Passion for the details, output, and application of your work
- Someone with strong organizational skills, taking the initiative
- Confident ability using a range of creative tooling including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Understanding online adverts
- Facebook and Insta ads and other SM platforms
- Photography, GIF and stop-frame animation
- Video editing experience
- £22-£25k depending on experience.
- Generous holiday allowance (inc bank holidays)
- Wellbeing support (gym classes weekly)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly socials
- We use a blind application process. Before being reviewed, a member of our team who is not involved in the recruitment will process all applications, removing indicators of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, and background (excluding professional background). Minimising the risk of unconscious bias during recruitment.
- Our process consists of a phone interview, a face to face with director and colleague
How to apply
e.mail CV and portfolio to mail address.