Graphic Designer BecoLondon, England, GB
Beco is a sustainable pet company and we are considered to be leaders in our industry. We make unique products using the best from nature in a sustainable way. Our mission is to reduce the environmental impact of dogs and preserve nature.
About the role
You will be a key part of our in-house design team. Working closely with our product developers, marketing and senior management, you'll be responsible for designing and managing all visual assets at Beco, and given autonomy to own your work in each area of our business. Having recently undergone an exciting rebrand, we're looking for someone to implement and manage our new look and feel across a range of brand touch-points, from internal assets to marketing campaigns and everything in between.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing for and managing our brand for both customers and internal teams.
- Preparing files appropriately for output, following specifications provided.
- Overseeing our brand presence online across both our own platforms and those that sell our products.
- Working closely with our product development and marketing teams.
- Liaising with external agencies
- Managing multiple briefs and organising your time effectively and independently.
- Developing and presenting ideas to stakeholders and the wider team.
- Working with the wider team in the creation of exhibition stands for trade and consumer shows.
- Day to day involvement in social media content creation and commissioning of content.
- Uploading and management of all brand assets.
A bit about you
- 3 years experience working in an agency or in house design team.
- A deep understanding of graphic design and communication.
- Attention to detail with a high level finished outcome for your designs.
- Able to work effectively, independently and communicate confidently as part of a team.
- Confident designing across a range of mediums and outputs such as print, digital and events.
- Confident using Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Previous experience or understanding of artworking and print production
- Able to manage and prioritise workload effectively with strong organisational skills.
- Enjoy problem-solving and creating innovative solutions with a can-do attitude.
- An interest in sustainability and preserving the natural world
- Understanding online adverts
- Facebook and Insta ads and other SM platforms
- Photography, GIF and stop-frame animation
- Video editing experience
- £24-£28k depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- 50% family discount
- Flexible working hours and current work from home options
- Monthly socials
- Dog-friendly office
Beco is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and portfolio to contact mail.