Graphic Designer Brick & WonderNew York City, New York, US
Brick & Wonder is a membership-based community for professionals in real estate and design. We are mission-driven, pushing our brand to deliver a unique, compelling and meaningful membership experience. We love big ideas and beautiful details and we’re looking to add new talent to our team.
This opportunity is for an ambitious and enthusiastic designer to take their brand and graphic design experience to new levels, experimenting with brand applications across a wide variety of mediums.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and self-motivated to take initiative and add value to our small team. You will be passionate about graphic, information and interaction design. You will have an eye for detail and the desire to produce compelling, clear and engaging communication wherever possible.
- explore and create compelling visual design concepts with typography, imagery, logos and icons, for on and offline media including print and spatial experience design applications
- assist with the production of high-quality presentation materials
- the production of artwork and guidelines for printed collateral and website
Skills and experiences
- strong portfolio
- effectively communication and coordination skills
- embrace of challenges and new methods of thinking
- take constructive criticism with ease and grace
- attention to detail whilst managing a wide variety of tasks and deadlines
- formal design training with two-plus years’ previous commercial design experience designing for print, web and mobile
- previous experience collaborating with art directors and designers
- fluency with Adobe creative suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Google Suite
- official work authorization for the US
- two prior employment references
Enthusiasm for and developed skills in photography, fluency with prototyping software e.g Sketch, Adobe XD and some basics with animation software such as Adobe After Effects
Competitive, with cash and equity for the right candidate.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a portfolio of work or CV (PDF format, less than 5MB) and cover letter