Graphic Designer British Board of Agrement (BBA)Watford, England, GB
The purpose of the Graphic Designer’s role includes but is not limited to designing all visual assets for the company, including: print adverts, flyers, web adverts, email templates, GIFs, simple videos for use on social media, corporate brochures and more. You will be creating artwork concepts for our event and stunt marketing and help to create and maintain a consistent visual tone across our online and offline channels.
- Solid Experience in creating multi-channel content
- Hands on with superb understanding of photography, layout and typography.
- Experience of information design
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft (PowerPoint and Word)
- Fluent in Adobe CS suite skills (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography etc.)
- A wide range of technical skills in all aspects of print and digital and experience
- Confident and articulate when presenting ideas.
- Effective communicator
- A true brand guardian with an innovative approach.
- Results oriented with an ability to deliver data driven design
- Confident able to work with stakeholders across the board
- Very well organised and able to prioritise work load
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure while remaining calm
- Creative and open to sharing ideas
- Able to work independently but just as well in a team
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Flexible attitude to adapt to a demanding business and growing team
- Proven experience as a graphic designer
- Design based degree or relevant experience.
- Basic HTML, CSS and responsive design knowledge
- GIF / Animation experience