Graphic Designer ByteDanceShanghai, CN
- Responsible for the making of all art graphic materials related to the promotion platform, including the publicity pictures, advertising banner, App store advertising pictures etc;
- Responsible for making the in-game advertising pictures;
- Be able to assist UI to design game's logo, independently complete company and game project official website making;
- Have good art skills and picture proceeding capabilities;
- Be able to rapidly catch the information and reading highlights, support the product packaging;
- At least 3 year or above working experience in game company related positions, or 4A company art working experience;
Established in March, 2012, ByteDance is one of the earliest companies to apply artificial intelligence technology to large-scale information distribution. ByteDance has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages, including Tik Tok, Helo, Douyin and Douyinhuoshan. With over 1.5 billion global users, and offices covering more than 30 countries and regions, it has become one of the top three most valuable unicorn companies in the world.
ByteDance entered the games industry in 2018. With our content production and distribution capabilities and a massive billion-level user base, we are dedicated to provide exhilarating gaming experiences for players around the globe. We have already assembled a team of more than 1000 talents from the game development and publishing disciplines and this is just the beginning for our endeavors. You will be given great learning opportunities to fully realise your potentials and prove yourself worthy amongst a group of determined, devoted professionals that share the same dreams and passions.
Join us to make a difference, the stage is yours.