Graphic Designer Carbon CredentialsLondon, England, GB
Carbon Credentials is recruiting for a talented Graphic Design Intern to directly support our Graphic Designer and work collaboratively with our wider communications and engagement team as we continue to grow our creative service offering. The successful candidate will have experience working within a brief developing both digital and printed media, with a flare for creating content that inspires behaviour change and captures people’s hearts and minds. The candidate will also be expected to work with our internal Marketing team on tasks from creating PowerPoint presentations and case studies to developing iconography and drafting website pages. The role offers significant scope to learn, develop and innovate as part of a leading team in the sector, working with us to enable a global low carbon economy.
Overview of the role:
Carbon Credentials exists to enable a global low carbon economy. We deliver behaviour change programmes that engage and inspire people to take practical actions that will have a positive environmental impact.
We need an individual who excels in all areas of media production, with a willingness to take on any task, whether it’s creating a new brand identity, editing existing materials or putting together a presentation.
To prosper within this exciting organisation, the successful individual will demonstrate an eagerness to learn, combined with a passion for creating designs that affect change. The candidate should also demand a high level of quality from themselves and colleagues, thrive working within an environment of excellence, and above adhere to our company values of Integrity, Curiosity and Excellence.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a very strong portfolio in both print and digital design that demonstrates your skill and creativity.
- Excel in the use of all Adobe Creative Cloud applications, PowerPoint and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Be able to work effectively within a team and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including printers, Graphic Designers and Consultants.
- Have a proven track record of creating designs from concept to completion within a defined brief.
- Manage your time effectively, remaining flexible whilst working across teams and taking the initiative during busy times to ensure a quick turnaround.
- Be willing to participate in, and where required lead creative sessions, providing your ideas and suggestions for a brief.
Additional desirable expertise:
- Hold a degree in a relevant discipline (Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, minimum grade 2:1)
- Relevant work experience
- Video compression, editing, effects and animation
- Wider knowledge of sustainability
To apply for this role, please e-mail a CV and cover letter explaining why this is the right role for you, with the subject line ‘Graphic Design Intern’.