Graphic Designer CarroSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Launched in June 2015, Carro is an online car marketplace that makes selling and buying cars between direct owners and sellers a breeze. Our mission is to promote transparency, trust & convenience to both the buyer & seller in the car purchase experience. A marketplace only thrives when both the seller and buyer gains. Hence, our vision is to become the car marketplace of choice around the region.
Carro (a.k.a. Car Hero) helps facilitate and guide people through the entire purchase lifecycle (including transfers, car loans, insurance process, car workshops, accessories). Our rabbit hole is located somewhere near Bishan, in a beautiful, open-concept office.
We have a transparent, fast-paced work environment and highly value hard work and integrity.
Interested in finding out more? Well, check out our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamBzbxsepk & our website https://carro.sg/
Carro is looking for a passionate, energetic unicorn, who will work with marketing and other internal & external departments to conceptualize & create high quality marketing collateral that is consistent with branding strategy.
Responsibilities can be broadly divided into 2 categories:
1, Online collateral (E.g. Infographics, posters, comic strips, social media campaigns & possibly, the opportunity to assist the UIUX department on web or app design)'
2. Offline collateral (E.g. Banners, pamphlets, corporate shirts)
Some examples of the awesome work our graphic designers have produced can be found https://www.facebook.com/carrosg/
3. Video production (Bi weekly video shooting and editing)
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Prior experience designing marketing collateral & campaigns
- Printing Design (able to clearly communicate printing requirements to external parties)
- Video editing/ Motion Graphics
- Sketch/Adobe After Effect, InDesign
- Self-motivated to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Optimistic and resilient
- Strong learning attitude
- Comfortable with ambiguity & fast -paced startup culture
- Highly responsible and resourceful
- Independent and a good team player; Values receiving and providing feedback
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)