Graphic Designer CelmatixNew York City, New York, US
Celmatix is a next generation women’s health company that builds big data and genomics products designed to give women greater control over their fertility and reproductive health. We are seeking a Graphic Designer with consumer product experience to join our growing creative team and develop our direct-to-women visual language.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute our consumer facing efforts. This role is critical to support our digital growth strategy, and as such requires a high degree of proactive energy, attention to detail and deadlines and creative thinking. You should have a portfolio that demonstrates a strategic thought process with print and web designs that adhere to brand guidelines while also pushing the status quo.
- Guide the design of our direct-to-women marketing materials and digital products
- Produce a broad selection of bespoke and templated marketing materials, presentations, UI mockups, and educational materials in collaboration with current Celmatix designers
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color, etc., evolving when necessary
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and creative teams
- Coordinate with other graphic designers to ensure all assets are aligned
- BA in graphic design or related field
- 5 years of relevant professional experience in graphic/interactive design
- 3+ year of experience with consumer products brands; passion for product design
- Proficiency with Mac OS: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Bridge), PowerPoint and Keynote; experience with Sketch
- Experience with the core principles of web design and user experience
- Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography
- Strong written and verbal communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic environment
Named one of Fast Company's "50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017," Celmatix is changing the face of women’s health through the development of digital tools and genetic insights focused on fertility potential. Our unique approach combines data science and genomics to bring personalized medicine to fertility. We offer a full range of benefits including excellent medical insurance, pre-tax FSA and transit benefits, parental leave, and a 401k retirement plan.