Graphic Designer Chapter One LimitedM4 6WX, Manchester, England, GB
We are on the hunt for an experienced Mid-Weight Creative artworker/Designer to join Chapter One Design. We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced person who will become an integral addition to our small busy team (min 4 years).
This challenging role is for a creative talent who has a desire for hands-on responsibility regarding design and artwork produced. You will have a passion for design and be able to work closely with the rest of the team to create and develop ideas in a collaborative way. You will share our passion for design and bring an interesting new perspective to the table.
- A degree in design and/or recent, relevant experience in design and artworking
- Ability to listen to clients and understand their design needs.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients if required.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief with a creative mind and sharp eye.
- Display a keen attention to detail whilst working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print and possess good communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Ability to produce dummies, mock-ups and presentations to a high level of finish
- Check final printed proofs (digital or wet).
- Use your experience and knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges across a range of media including, including – but not exclusively - websites, advertising, corporate communications, corporate identity and catalogues.
- Experience in managing relationships with a number of external clients and liaise with suppliers.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PPT, Keynote also an advantage
- Front end web design experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with HTML and Interactive PDF is an additional plus
- Take responsibility for exploring new technologies and techniques.
- Resilience and ability to adapt to circumstance.
- Help manage the studio workflow identify and respond to changing market conditions work within a responsive and enjoyable working environment.
Due to the high volume of responses we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
Please email CV, PDF of recent work and salary expectations.