Graphic Designer Charlotte TilburyLondon, England, GB
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our highly productive in-house team. You’ll experience in the beauty or fashion sector, and exposure to branding, packaging and campaign print collateral.
You will help to develop creative concepts for packaging briefs, marketing, PR and brand collateral, as well as the delivery of technical artworks. You will be an expert in print and be confident in presenting your ideas, whilst keeping up-to-date with current beauty and fashion trends.
You will love to draw and have strong illustration skills, as well as a great eye for typography. You will also have a thorough understanding of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. In addition, you’ll be able to interpret briefs, be extremely organised and manage your own projects from conception through to completion.
As part of a dynamic Creative Team, working in a supportive and nurturing environment, you will be encouraged to hone and develop your design skills with support from Senior Creatives.
- Managing own projects from conception through to completion
- Assisting senior team with 360º design projects
- Hand drawn and vector illustration
- Clean and considered approach to layouts
- Work and communicate directly with internal departments
- Developing design and storytelling skills
- Participate in the design review and production meetings
- Keep up-to-date on current art, design and fashion
- Participate in regular one-on-one meetings and keep manager up to date
- Be a reliable, responsible member of the team
- Set a good example to peers
You will be part of the creative team and reporting into our Senior Designer
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experienced and highly creative designer
- Excellent typography/design skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A nimble approach to working, with the ability to juggle multiple brief
- Dog friendly office
- Generous staff discount to use on all products
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more