Graphic Designer Chilly's BottlesLondon, England, GB
As a result of exciting commercial growth, Chilly’s are on the look out for a talented and highly creative Junior Graphic Designer to join a leading supplier of high-performance, environmentally conscious technology as they continue to grow.
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of providing people with the ability to always have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of our mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
The ideal candidate will have a strong and diverse portfolio featuring work for both print and digital. We’re looking for someone full of ideas who’s eager to learn new skills and grow with us.
What you’ll be working on:
- Assets for web, ensuring the website is the best possible representation of our brand
- Brochures and event materials
- Bottle designs and packaging for some of our exclusive brand partnerships
- Assets for marketing emails
- Organic social media artwork
- Being a part of the team who shapes and evolves the Chilly’s brand. We’ve got big plans and ambitions so we need someone who’s excited and eager to help take us to the next level
- A recent design graduate or 1-2 years experience
- A working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A good eye for typography and composition
- Highly collaborative with effective communication skills and ability to both give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction
- Ability to work within tight brand guidelines and to deadlines
- Positive and motivated
- A genuine love for graphic design and a desire to keep up to date with the latest trends
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of After Effects / other motion design software
- Photography / videography experience
The type of person we’d like to work with:
- Confident not arrogant
- Wants responsibility not power and control
- Hungry not ruthless
- Believes making mistakes equals learning
- Builds relationships over managing margin
- Gives and creates trust
- Respects everyone equally
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly creative designer to join a growing organisation that has retained their unique ‘start up’ culture. If you're excited by the idea of working with the #1 Sunday Times Fast Track listed company, in addition to benefits such as 25 Days (plus 1 for your Birthday), discretionary annual company bonus (paid in December) and employee discounts on all company products, apply now!
How to apply
Please send your portfolio and CV b email - start date ASAP