Graphic Designer Colville-WalkerLondon, England, GB
Applications Close: 15 January 2020
We're a small multidisciplinary studio working mainly with fashion and luxury brands across a broad range of projects including brand identity, creative direction and image making.
We're looking for one or two freelancer designers to join us on a part-time but ongoing basis, so will likely suit those looking for flexible working weeks or have other commitments/jobs/clients.
You’ll need to be London-based and able to work from our lovely studio at Rochelle School in Shoreditch, E2.
You should be middleweight or senior level, and have:
- A good experience of working in small studio teams
- An ease in communicating and collaborating with clients
- An obsessive knowledge of the luxury and fashion markets
- A strong engagement and interest in international culture, including classic and contemporary art and design
- An active interest in art direction and understanding of still and moving image
- A meticulous eye for typography and layout, and tidy artwork
- An inside-out knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Premiere Pro a benefit)
How to apply
If you're like-minded, available part-time and are interested, please send an email contact address with an up-to-date CV, an edited portfolio of work (PDF), and a note of your day rate.