Graphic Designer Cormack AdvertisingLondon, England, GB
Applications Close: 10 October 2020
We are looking for a new Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our busy Southwark studio. We are a marketing and advertising company, specialising in various sectors across the commercial property market.
Based in our South London office, you will work closely with our creative and management team across various channels to produce exceptional design for our new and existing client base.
- Multi-media design solutions for print, signage, email, website, app and other digital applications
- Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative for new and existing brands for both internal and external distribution
- Ensuring that creative assets across all channels are up to date and comply with client brand guidelines
- Maintain positive working relationships with external resources e.g. printers, sign makers, architects, agencies etc
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Ability to produce high quality creative while working within tight deadlines
- Print design: Creating print ready artwork and liaising with external print resources
- Digital design: Creating web/screen optimised artwork for a variety of applications
- A good understanding of various social media platforms and content creation • Experience working on a MAC platform, is an absolute must
- Previous experience in the commercial or residential property sector not essential, but is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, especially typographic and colour theory skills
Qualifications & Skills
- A degree in Graphic Design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC applications: (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, After Effects, Lightroom, HTML / CSS is an advantage
- A passion for creative problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Solid understanding of design principles
- Ability to accept instruction
- Enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges
- Interest in the property industry
- Positive and hardworking with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
How to apply
Send your portfolio or website to Taschina Gallusser at contact mail.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.