Graphic Designer Crucial FXLondon, England, GB
Crucial FX are an award-winning creative company who create Immersive and Interactive experiences using the very latest technology and a unique application of video, lighting and sound.
To fulfil our rapid expansion plans we are currently looking for a talented 3D designer to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will work under our head of design, creating content for our live event experiences, projection mapping events, proposals and interactive events. You will become part of a dynamic team and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects delivering content using the latest cutting edge tools.
- Creation of content – working in our office to create content for a variety of applications, including projection mapping and interactive events, together with event proposals
- Event simulation – using the latest tools including Ventuz, Disguise and Notch to design and simulate events in 3D, and visualise in VR
- Creative Event Design – assisting with the concept and design for our latest events
- The successful candidate will be expected to assist with the rapid growth of the company by taking on additional responsibilities where necessary.
To succeed in this role you must:
- Be an experienced designer with a highly creative flair and a passion for live events
- Have skills and knowledge of 3D design, and experience with 3D design packages, preferably Cinema 4D
- Have skills and experience with 2D design, including Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Have and interest and passion in projection mapping and interactive events
- Be used to working as part of a team, collaborating and sharing ideas and feedback
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, and the opportunity to become part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company with excellent future prospects. We provide a fun and rewarding environment, and the chance to work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry.
• Any artistic degree
• Any course relating to 3D design or Cinema 4D
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with 3D design and creation of 3D motion graphics
- Experience with 2D design and compositing together with After Effects
- Experience with video design and production.
- Experience with Cinema 4D
- Experience with Disguise
- Experience with Notch
- Experience with Ventuz
Skills and Competencies
- Strong design skills and keen eye for detail
- Word processing and computer based skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Ability to work flexibly, on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to generate ideas, and create concepts
• Projection Design and projection mapping
- Ambitious and career focused, committed to always delivering the best result.
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Strong self motivation and ability to make key decisions unaided
- Tidy and organised work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise to deliver high quality results
- Ability to maintain a focused approach within a challenging environment
- Desire to produce the highest quality end product
- Problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Good self analysis to review and improve your own work
- Must be fun and friendly to work with
- Ability to work on site on events on when required.
- Standard Hours: Monday – Friday 0900 – 1730.