Graphic Designer Culture AmpSan Francisco, California, US
As a Graphic Designer in the Marketing team at Culture Amp, you’ll help bring our brand to life through thoughtful visual storytelling and performance driven design. Your day-to-day would range from designing infographics, creating illustrations, tradeshow materials, email templates, print/web brochures to designing whitepapers, conceptualizing innovative ad campaigns and videos. On a larger scope, you will be a key contributor to an expanding marketing team and you’ll have the opportunity to impact the Culture Amp brand.
- Design and implement campaigns to enhance the performance of our marketing channels, including emails, web, display ad creative, e-newsletters, infographics, and templates
- Coordinate daily execution of tasks with the team lead and support other Marketing Designer(s) when needed
- Design web and landing pages that enhance the user’s digital and mobile experience
- Assist with ad hoc production needs, such as slide design for presentations
- Organize and maintain libraries of creative assets for use in webinars, slides, blog posts, etc..
- Work closely with other designers in the team and across the business, as part of the design guild, to help shape the Culture Amp brand experience
What you'll need to be successful
- Proactive and collaborative. Prioritize and ship exceptional design deliverables in a fast paced environment. Work with marketing, sales and customer teams on projects that enhance the Culture Amp brand. Communicate your ideas clearly and value giving and receiving direct feedback.
- Works successfully in a fast paced environment. Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Versatile and polished design execution. Own design and production responsibilities on various projects including marketing campaign material, event branding and assets, and sales collateral - from design concepts to finalizing end product.
- The tools. Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Relevant experience. Previous experience working at an agency or in-house with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of creative work across print and digital channels. Experience working on responsive web design and collaborating with a front end engineer. Illustration, HTML and CSS skills are a big plus.
About Culture Amp
Culture Amp is the world's most powerful employee feedback and analytics platform. We've brought together experts in technology, data science and industrial psychology to ensure everyone in the organization can get the clarity they need, when they need it. Measuring employee engagement, experience and 360 feedback is simple using Culture Amp. We're proud to work with innovative companies from Airbnb to Aesop, Pinterest to Pixar, Slack to SoulCycle, Wikimedia to Warby Parker. Culture Amp started the global People Geek movement - a community of people who use data to make better decisions to help employees.