Graphic Designer Dan Newlin Injury AttorneysMiami, Florida, US
Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys is looking for a project based, highly skilled and proven Graphic Designer/Digital Animator who will work within the creative team. This person will be responsible for the creation of designs according to specifications and improving design tasks, exceptional compensation for design work.
The ideal candidate should have original ideas, be open to learning more, create impressive designs, and have a keen eye for detail. This role will support the design and creative functions for Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys in all marketing channels. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a good handle on the latest design trends and responsive web & mobile best practices.
- Possess a solid understanding of design principles, printing procedures, photography, film, and illustration
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus
- A self-starter who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Strong team player who can build strong relationships within all levels of the organization
Superior pay and benefits package based on experience and past proven results increasing corporate revenue with a substantial bonus structure based on the success of the marketing campaign. Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio by email.