Graphic Designer DeezerParis, Île-de-France, FR
Just hack it !
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
As a designer for Deezer based at our headquarters in Paris, your goal is to design artwork for playlist and podcast covers. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, your goal is to create unique experiences that will define the future of Deezer's content.
What you will do:
- You will work alongside the 2 designers within the Deezer Global Content team and be part of the Global Product Design team. You will collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to develop engaging content identities, in line with our product design.
- You will produce creative assets using your ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography and layout across all media, including digital and print). You will also work together with editors and content teams to bring their vision to life.
- At the core, you’re a storyteller with a special talent for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, photography, animation and infographics. As such, you’ll work on establishing a global artwork style guide.
- Experience as a graphic designer in a design agency or in-house team is preferable
- You’re a passionate graphic designer with a strong eye for great design and an understanding of the brand.
- Experience in music cover design is a plus.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch and other design tools.
- Ability to execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to Deezer projects.
Life @ Deezer
Start-up environment and philosophy
Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
Based in Paris or Berlin
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.