Graphic Designer Diagonal ViewLondon, England, GB
Diagonal View is a leading digital media company based in the heart of London, producing breathtaking online content across a wide variety of genres.
We are on the lookout for a passionate Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our creative in-house design team. The ideal candidate will be an all-around, self-motivated, enthusiastic designer with an eye for detail, working on highly varied and exciting briefs in an extremely fast paced environment. Strong leadership skills are essential as the role involves leading and mentoring a team of junior designers.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow in a thriving agency where no two days are the same!
Your day to day schedule will include:
- Designing graphic assets/illustrations and storyboarding motion clips for our online video content
- Branding online media channels whilst maintaining brand consistency over multi-channel platforms
- Producing digital media assets such as banners and in-video graphics
- Designing the company’s marketing material
- Demonstrating a good understanding of YouTube as well as other social media platforms
- Proactively contributing creative ideas across our studio
- Managing time efficiently and producing design work to meet tight deadlines
- Great portfolio demonstrating attention to detail and witty ideas
- Creative brain
- Passion for graphic design
- Enthusiastic team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Ability to Manage time effectively
- Good understanding of the digital format
Potential benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Free Sky Q tv package
- Private healthcare and dental insurance
- Interest-free season travel ticket loan
- Gym membership discounts
- Private pension
- Discount across a wide range of retailers
How to Apply
Please send examples of your best work to luke(at)diagonal-view.com and include “Middleweight Graphic Designer” in the subject line of your email.