Graphic Designer Digital VirgoFlorence, Tuscany, IT
Internship - 12 Months
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer who is passionate about graphic design and all things visual. You will be part of the Digital Virgo Marketing Team based in Florence. With a performance oriented approach to design, you must have the drive, creative imagination and research skills required to produce outstanding new design concepts to improve customer experience. Reporting directly to the area manager, you will work alongside the marketing department.
As a Graphic Designer, you will :
- Ongoing development and redesign of creative assets across all marketing activities to enhance customer experience and drive business performance
- Design new concepts for landing pages for all the services of Digital Virgo in the Middle East and Central Europe area.
- Design and create banners for marketing campaigns, including Google Ads and Social media.
- Design new user experience (UX) and user-interaction (IxD) flows for our customer acquisition campaigns, with a data-driven approach.
Our futur Graphic Designer, will be :
- A student with a degree (or expected degree) in design-related subjects.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- An expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and prototyping tools (eg. Invision).
- Hands on experience in graphic design for digital marketing campaigns would be an advantage.
- Highly creative conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design.
- Strong interest in latest design trends, technology and social media.
- Good English communication skills
> Salary | standard internship conditions