Graphic Designer ElementsShanghai, CN
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing Asia-Pacific team and partner with our global marketing and communications teams. The primary focus of this role is to create high impact marketing assets and designs that will resonate with and excite our target audiences in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Design and create visually appealing materials with layouts and content arrangement that emphasizes our most important value propositions and solution messages.
- Leverage HQ produced content and localize it for the APAC region.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, APAC to build campaigns that support our marketing strategy for the region.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Around 2-4 years' experience in a similar B2B technology marketing or marketing agency environment.
- Working knowledge of the regional nuances and requirements for content production.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Proactive self-starter, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Team player and results focused with high professional and ethical standards.
- Fluent in Mandarin and also English, our working language. Additional regional languages a big plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- You will need to provide work examples to showcase your creative style and capabilities
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Elements provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.