Graphic Designer Elwa Design StudioBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., AR
Elwa is looking for a Mid-Level Graphic Designer to join our team in Buenos Aires full time. The ideal candidate for this role has 5+ years of experience working in branding, editorial design and infographics, and has a solid knowledge of color, typography and layout. We are looking for a collaborative individual who is able to manage their own time and deliver consistent quality in their designs.
Some of the responsibilities of the role are:
Participate in a great variety of graphic design projects, from conception to final execution, maintaining the quality of design throughout all the phases of Apply graphic design skills to logo creation, infographics, reports and publications, interactive dashboards, websites and videos.
Present confidently and professionally to clients. Receive, interpret and implement feedback.
Ensure that the graphic material is in line with our clients’ objectives and expectations, making sure we are respecting the integrity of their brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on professional design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. A good level of Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be a plus.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish, since you will be communicating daily with clients all over the world.
- Solid experience in layout and editorial design.
- Knowledge of information design, infographics and data visualization.
- Good written and oral communication skills.Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Illustration skills
- Video editing and animation
- UX-UI design
- Knowledge of data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience designing for non-profits, international organizations or UN agencies would be a big plus.
What we offer:
- A wide variety of challenging projects for international clients.
- Possibility of remote work.
- 3 weeks of paid time off each year.
- Health insurance.
- A friendly environment where we value team work and nurture creativity.
When applying to this role, please provide a link to your portfolio.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, color, national origin, age, marital status or status as a qualified individual with disability.