Graphic Designer EYDublin, Leinster, IE
Grow with us as a Junior Graphic Designer. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and outstanding individual to work as part of our in-house Creative team. You’ll be tasked with creating supporting visuals for projects with speed and accuracy, taking support and guidance from the Lead and/or Senior Designers in the team. As part of this, you’ll play a role in promoting awareness of the firm’s visual identity whilst protecting the integrity of EY’s global brand.
As a member of the Creative team, you’ll work with internal stakeholders on projects across multiple platforms to help meet our firm’s priorities and demands while working in a collaborative and creative team.
Your key responsibilities
- With support and guidance from the Lead and/or Senior Designer(s) execute projects and/or sub projects as assigned by our Creative Co-Ordinator
- Drive quality and creativity for the firm by producing creative and engaging ideas for print and screen
- Collaborate with members of the Creative team
- Participate in creative briefs and record stakeholder requirements
- Position yourself as an EY Brand and Visual Identity expert
- Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with our suppliers – especially print houses – ensuring that deliverables meet the exact requirements specified
- Contribute to fostering an energetic, fun, creative culture within the team and be an ambassador for us
Skills and attributes for success
- Creative flair, versatility and originality shown through a solid portfolio
- Experience in collaborating on projects of all sizes
- Willingness to think creatively and keeping up with industry trends
- Ability to communicate ideas through creative rationale
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- An ability to prioritise and track multiple requests and manage an often-conflicting workload
- The ability to work both on their own initiative and in a team environment, often under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Customer service focused
- The ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment
You must have
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar in-house team or agency
- A qualification in Visual Communications or related discipline
- Proficiency in the primary Adobe CC applications as well as a good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in print production techniques
- Experience in maintaining good colleague and stakeholder relationships
You should have
- Experience of producing assets for digital/social media platforms
- Knowledge of AfterEffects, PremierPro and HTML is an advantage
- Experience in a multi-national corporate environment is beneficial but not necessary
What we look for
We look for people who have experience in working in a fast-paced business. Someone who can add value by pragmatically applying their graphic design knowledge. Someone who pursues, shares and champions best practices in design. Someone who takes ownership of their career and self-development. Someone who is prepared to push boundaries and challenge the status quo. And someone who will help us deliver our strategy in an ever-changing environment. Are you this person?
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package that rewards you for your individual and team performance. As the business grows, we provide opportunities for you to grow too, by helping you develop new skills and progress your career. This includes support, coaching and feedback from your colleagues. But most of all, we believe in giving you the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you. To help you do that, we also offer:
Total Rewards: A comprehensive package that covers flexible working and career development
FlexEY: Lets you select benefits to suit your needs across holidays, health, well-being and more
Annual reimbursement for health-related services such as gym membership
We are a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. We’ve a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people and become the best employer around.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, come grow with us.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.