Graphic Designer GSN GamesKiev, Kyiv City, UA
GSN Games is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our fabulous team in Kyiv!
Jackpot! About GSN Games
Slots, bingo, cards, and more! Work on incredible social games, including a top-10 grossing app, alongside the best in the business.
About The Role:
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Sr Graphic Designer to work with our Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for the creation of wide variety of marketing assets, specifically in regard to UA, CRM & Social Media promotional materials. You will:
- Work with the Marketing Team to identify emerging outlets, methods and best practices for marketing our games. Be aware of what’s trending and always try to be innovative.
- Work with the Art Director to develop templates and pipelines for converting/creating on-brand marketing art assets based on in-game art
- Drive excellence in design – follow the latest trends of UX/UI, layout, colour, typography and always keep brand consistency
- Storyboard ideas for new promotional videos
- Prioritise work against schedules and track assigned tasks
- Be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Work to a functional and aesthetic brief, adapting to different art styles and keeping consistency with the overall product branding.
You must have excellent knowledge of graphic design and performance marketing. You should have an awareness of the most popular social games, how they are marketed, and have a genuine interest in playing. You will need:
- A portfolio that showcases your many talents – graphic & motion design
- 3+ years' previous experience in Social Gaming, deep understanding of social media and how people consume content, results driven
- Experience in creating various marketing assets – game art, rich content for social media, landing pages, banners and mailers. Animation and video editing skills are a plus
- Specialist in Photoshop. Figma/Sketch is a plus
- In-depth understanding of UX &UI, composition principles and typography
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English