Graphic Designer H&H Agency LtdLondon, England, GB
Imagine working somewhere where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day. A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is day-to-day life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. We are based in the beautiful county of Yorkshire, but our reach extends across the globe, partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unpreceded eight times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced designer to take on a maternity cover contract from early August for a duration of 10 months.
In this important agency role, you’ll be creating creative concepts and developing designs for a wide range of materials and channels, both on and offline.
Ideally you will have a good level of agency experience. Even better if this has been in the area of internal communications. However, if you have proven success client-side, and would like to take your career to the next level within an agency environment, then this could be the perfect next step.
As a creatively adventurous individual, you’re naturally curious and love thinking outside the box. You generate ideas easily and enjoy the challenge of a design brief. Our team will love working with you because of your ability to get straight to the heart of the problem and quickly develop imaginative responses that speak perfectly to the brief and client needs.
Your exceptional design skills and keen eye for detail mean you deliver work to a very high standard. And most of all, your natural energy and tenacity helps you overcome any barriers that stand in the way of achieving your own, and the client’s goals.
Does the following description sound like you?
- I have 10+ years of experience in graphic design and can work across a wide range of creative disciplines – including branding, design, digital and print
- I’m comfortable in all stages of the creative process from briefing and concept creation through to delivery
- I question and challenge briefing documents where appropriate to make sure I fully understand them so I can produce better results
- I bring innovative, inspired thinking and am not afraid to challenge the status quo
- I have the confidence to clearly communicate my ideas and the rationale behind my thinking with any supporting references and research
- I can flex easily from ‘big picture’ conceptual thinking to tactical application and execution
- I take ownership, responsibility and accountability of the creative elements in client projects
- I value discussion about my ideas, I take feedback on board and respond constructively
- I’m organised and maintain good housekeeping around digital files and assets
- I work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- I’m energetic, collaborative and constantly aiming for the highest standards
- I’m naturally curious and am always growing and learning by trying out new things
- I’m far from a shrinking violet, I make my presence felt by sharing my ideas and opinions
- I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for someone else to motivate me
Perhaps you’ve been working in a design role in-house and are ready for a new challenge? Or perhaps you’ve been freelancing for a while, and crave the social connection and collectiveness that comes from great team working? Or you might already be working in an agency or consultancy and feel it’s time for a change. Wherever you are right now, let’s chat, because sometimes the grass is greener…
So, if you’re ready for a new adventure and can demonstrate most or all of the above, then get in touch with us. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you (which will include benefits such as private healthcare, flexible working, contributory pension, gym membership, personal development and profit share). And let’s not forget the magnificent working location – a grand 18th century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees…
What to do now?
Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Michelle by email.
This could be the best decision you make all year!