Graphic Designer Headless HorseEdinburgh, Scotland, GB
Headless Horse. A full-service creative studio of accomplished artisans, digital connoisseurs, and brand consultants melding modern and traditional, and classical antiquity with contemporary culture. Headless Horse was established with a core team that extends to include a broader group of specialists and collaborators to meet the requirements of individual projects. Horsemen have joined forces with world-leading brands and visionaries, such as Nike, Travis Scott and the late Pavarotti.
You are passionate, dedicated to your work, self-motivated and reliable. You enjoy collaborating in a team and are capable of working with minimal supervision. You have an understanding of strategy with strong attention to detail. You have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and can show creative thinking away from a screen.
- Take ownership of briefs and tasks
- Develop creative concepts and designs
- Successfully communicate your ideas, and apply critical thinking in your work, your treatments, presentations and pitches
- Create innovative visual proposals to briefs through extensive research, exploration and visual development
- Work effectively both as a part of the team and autonomously
- Multitask, prioritise and manage your time efficiently
- Take ownership of your workload from the start of a project through to the deadline
- Maintain Job Folder structures and file naming conventions
- Representing Headless Horse as an ambassador.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience and originality
- The knowledge and ability to design in print and for digital platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- A strong working knowledge of brand development
- Responsibility to ensure projects are delivered on time and true to brief
- Superb attention to detail with excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of After Effects.
- Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML.
- Experience with Readymag.
- Experience using Glyphs.
How to apply
Please fill out our short form to apply.