Graphic Designer HEART ProductionsLondon, England, GB
HEART Productions is seeking a mid-weight graphic designer/artworker to join its team in London.
We are looking for a talented midweight designer with two-plus years’ experience to join our close-knit design team at our office located in King’s Cross.
The design-team work across all of the agency’s clients, alongside a design specific client base.
You will need to have a solid understanding of the adobe creative suite with high efficiency in illustrator. The ability to conceptualise great ideas and deliver fantastic work with high attention to detail are a must. You will come from a design/print background and have a flair for all things creative. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude and ambitious nature, someone who can inspire those around them.
What are the main responsibilities?
- working under the direction of a creative producer and creative director, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality work to our clients
- you should be able to constructively challenge the ordinary and pursue genuine originality in every project, with quality and enthusiasm throughout
- be able to prepare and send print-ready artwork files into production
- demonstrate confidence and passion when presenting your concepts to the wider team, agency and our clients
- work collaboratively with the project management team to ensure the clients’ creative needs are being met in an effective and creative way
- ensure your work is continually at the cutting edge of the design and event industries in terms of design, craft, art direction and online interactive techniques
- stay up to date on the latest design trends, sharing these with the agency
- take responsibility for specific elements of client briefs and execute these to the agreed deadlines
- demonstrate the capability to identify and solve problems
- demonstrate a solid knowledge of design production processes and procedures
- maintain relationships between designers and other departments within the agency and the wider group
Starting salary: £25,000-£30,000
If you are interested in this role, please submit your cv and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
HEART Productions is a fully integrated live communications and experiential agency delivering a 360-degree service from concept creation through to project delivery.
Founded in 2006, HEART Productions bring together a uniquely talented and passionate group of specialists who deliver across three distinct areas:
- creative design: creative conception of brand activations and the application of existing marketing strategies into the live environment
- technical production: implementation of the creative concept via technical design, specification and delivery
- event management: turnkey management of the event production process from ideation to onsite execution
These three pillars underpin the success of each and every event we deliver.
Our passion and creativity produce the big ideas and our planning procedures and technical expertise ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. It is this core structure that allows us to position ourselves as industry leaders who continually exceed our clients’ expectations.
The successful candidate will join an exciting and aspirational design team within the wider HEART family, working across a myriad of exciting and prestigious projects for global brands and international film companies.