Graphic Designer IQVIABudapest, HU
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our Global Patient and Site Solutions team.—
Minimum required education and experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
- As appropriate, develop designs and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts as directed by the Senior Graphic Design or Manager, Graphic Design.
- Lay out product illustrations, printed collateral, company branding and logos, Internet Web sites, and presentation materials as required by the senior creative staff.
- Create illustrations including technical graphics, line art, forms, flow charts, screens and reports using design applications as required by the senior creative staff.
- Create figures from supplied scientific data tables.
- Collaborate with other designers, production, departments, stakeholders, printers, and copywriter to develop the final deliverable for senior creative staff approval.
- Attend project status/priority meetings as appropriate.
- With some guidance, deliver projects in accordance with budgeted hours and agreed deadlines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of production schedules.
- Monitor creative items to ensure they are of the highest quality for agreed specification and budget.
- Check all proof stages from initial layouts to colour printers' proofs.
- Prepare files for electronic release/printing and review press proofs.
- Maintain archives of graphic files, layouts, and client-related logos.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs and other industry-related developments.
- Cross-platform experience preferred (MAC/PC).
- Demonstrable experience using current Adobe Suite applications (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator), Acrobat, Quark, Suitcase Fusion.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet).
- Good layout and typesetting skills and knowledge of design and print production processes.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent eye for detail. Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in a field related to art of graphic design with 1 years experience in graphics industry or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience