Graphic Designer Jafen Art StudioRiyadh, Ar Riyāḑ, SA
We are seeking a talented and progressive Senior Graphic Designer to work with us in Saudi Arabia.
To conceptualize, design and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the company’s brand identity, positioning and messaging through all brand touch points (including print, TV, radio, website, email, social media, retail, events, B2B and B2C marketing collateral, internal marketing and packaging, etc.), and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic. This strategic, conceptual thinker will have a wide range of design capabilities and experience, with a solid background in visual communications, commercial art, print, digital, photography, video, branding and typography.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for art direction and graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery.
- Interact with Copywriter to develop creative concepts and executions.
- Interprets company needs and develops concepts to suit specific guidelines while working within budget constraints.
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
- Presents design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Advise stakeholders on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Assist in the education and development of Junior Graphic Designer.
- Interfaces with printers and various external vendors. Attends press checks and directs photo shoots
- Possess solid understanding of consumer behaviors and market dynamics.
- Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills with the ability to manage and execute multiple projects.
- Solution oriented, hard worker who is passionate about visual design and marketing.
- Proactive, with the ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Professional, positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to observe and learn.
- Takes direction well and be able to excel in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Ensure all work consistently meets established brand standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in branding, print and web design, working within an in-house creative department.
If this sounds like you, and you are up for the challenge then please send the following by email:
1. Short Introduction, including why you are interested in this position.
2. Link to your portfolio
Please mark the subject of your email: [YOUR NAME] – DESIGNER APPLICATION.