Graphic Designer KapturallMadrid, ES
Contract: 6 months internship. Depending on the candidate’s performance possibility to become
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and competencies
Experience: Entry-Mid Level
We’re looking for an intern who will work under the supervision of our Graphic and Web
Designer for various ongoing client projects and for our own internal Content Generation.
Projects will be small but consistent to start, but long term / permanent role is a real possibility
for the right person. We’re based in Madrid but our clients are located all around the world.
Priority will be given to proposals that can point to similar work / experience.
Key Assets we are looking for
- High aesthetical taste and customer understanding skills
- Spanish language and/or living in Madrid will be a plus
- Knowledge in responsive frameworks such as Bootsrap and Skeleton
- Experience creating functional Landing Pages and email templates.
- WordPress development experience and other CMS
- Design of graphic interfaces and experience in UI/UX cross-platform
- Advanced experience in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice
implementation in HTML, Email Marketing Platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Kapturall team in handling 2-4 Web Design projects or content design
projects, implement web design solutions for client, including issues such as web design,
web structure and architecture.
- Work closely with the various departments in each customer (IT, Marketing…) to
guarantee a smooth development of projects.
- Experience in Project Management tools and processes applied to Web development
Work together with the rest of the Operations team handling all projects.
- Participate in company meetings to develop new products and services, and work closely
with other team members to meet client goals.
- Contribute to the generation of content within your area of expertise that will help
consolidate the company’s position as Leader in end-to-end Marketing Automation
- Work proactively with the internal Marketing in raising the agency’s brand positioning and
the content being constantly developed.
- Graduate with Graphic Design or Web Design background, and a strong interest in
- Digital Marketing
- Experience designing webs and other Marketing Collateral, such
- as banners, ads, whitepapers, eBooks…
- Additional knowledge in related areas such as PPC and SEO, Video and Audio Recording and Editing will be considered a valuable plus.
- Passion for Design applied to Business Strategy and internet marketing.
- Good communication skills and Excellent English Level (interviews will done in English)
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this
- knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team