Graphic Designer KISKASalzburg, AT
UI & Graphic Design Intern
Communication design is a vast and competitive calling. Any edge you gain in your skills and experience counts. KISKA is an international studio that can offer you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence your field. This internship will include:
- Real design projects for international clients, with room for you to execute your ideas independently.
- Interdisciplinary teams with people from all over the world. Plus a dynamic and informal working atmosphere with a collaborative team and exciting clients.
- Getting plenty of responsibility from day one. Personal and professional development.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
- Availability for six months.
- To be a master’s design student. Or, a recent graduate in communication design, digital media design, interface design, or screen design.
- Highly developed skill in the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as some knowledge of Sketch.
- Experience designing online portals, shop systems, or websites. Some professional experience. Internships or otherwise.
- A teamwork-oriented personality. Excellent communication skills.
- Very good English skills. German skills are an asset.