Graphic Designer LanternLondon, England, GB
Applications Close: 03 April 2020
Lantern is looking for a Designer with 3+ years of experience to join the team in our fast-paced studio in London Fields. You'll be working across a range of creative branding and campaign-led projects, spanning sectors including placemaking, property, technology and social change.
You’ll be part of a company that’s growing rapidly in size and reputation. Shortlisted for Small Agency of the Year in 2018 and winner of nine Transform Awards for branding in the last three years alone, this is an opportunity to stake your claim on a young company with big ambitions.
About the role
As part of a small team, you'll be integral to the day-to-day operation of the business, with the potential to help shape the studio as it grows. You'll be working on projects spanning a wide range of disciplines, being exposed to design challenges across print, digital and motion. Our work is creative, conceptual and strategic, backed by a strong emphasis on tone-of-voice, so your verbal identity skills will be as crucial as your visual.
You'll be expected to...
- Deliver ideas and concepts that combine intelligent creative and strategic understanding
- Think beyond the logo, providing well rounded brand identity systems that work both visually and verbally
- Deliver on the details – with a keen eye for craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Deliver excellence in time management, providing design solutions that answer the brief, within the deadline
- Articulate your ideas to the wider team with clarity and confidence
- A portfolio full of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard, with a focus on tone-of-voice driven branding
- A passion for all things related to design and branding
- 3+ years of experience with brand led creative agencies
- A high level of accuracy and an obsessive attention to detail
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of print, digital and motion design best practices
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive appetite for learning new skills
As a small, growing team, our culture is very important to us. We're underpinned by values of creativity, integrity, quality and humility.
The studio is lively and fast-paced so you'll need a good sense of humour, an open mind, and a work ethic in line with our ambition to maintain a world-class design standard. As a YCN member agency, there are regular training and speaking opportunities, as well as talks and events, to help you develop both personally and professionally.
We're a social bunch too – so we're looking for someone who's as comfortable working hard on a pitch as they are enjoying a ping-pong battle or post-work pint.
Dependent on experience
How to apply
Please email PDF CVs and portfolios email contact address or apply via our website: https://www.lanternlondon.com/careers-designer
Please note: No agencies.