Graphic Designer Maison ModerneLuxembourg, LU
Luxembourg’s leading independent media company Maison Moderne has obtained over 25 international awards for its work in the field of editorial design in recent years.
Our rapidly growing company seeks to strengthen its teams and is looking always looking for new interns in Illustration and Graphic Design (M/F).
Are you up to the challenge?
You will be involved in various editorial design-related projects. You will work closely with our Artistic Directors and other members of the team in a very creative and extremely rhythmic environment.
- You are studiying in graphic arts and you have a strong interest in editorial design and graphic illustration.
- Your artistic sensitivity, creativity and ability to synthesise and develop an idea will help you to succeed in this role.
- You are naturally curious with a gift for observation and intuition and you have your finger on the pulse, with the ability to identify changes and trends.
- You are also able to work independently, methodically and dynamically in what can sometimes be ‘non-standard’ situations; you are not afraid of pressure or unforeseen circumstances.
- Knowledge of the production process is an advantage.
- You have a sound command of Mac OS-based DTP tools and web technologies.
- You are able to express yourself fluently, both verbally and in writing, in English at least, in a way that will enable you to communicate with ease with multicultural partners. Knowledge of French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish is an advantage.
What we are offering
- A dynamic environment, a committed team and a positive working atmosphere.
- A company specialising in the creation and circulation of high-quality print, digital and live content.
- An internship fro at least 3 months, preferably 6.
How to apply
If you think you are up to the challenge please submit your application (CV, cover letter and portfolio). All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.