Graphic Designer Maison ModerneLuxembourg, LU
Maison Moderne is Luxembourg’s leading and award-winning media company. In recent years, our Content Agency has received more than 25 international awards for its editorial design work and native advertising campaigns.
Today, our Agency is looking for a Graphic Designer (H/F) !
Passionate about layouts? Indesign has no secret for you? Then join the team!
You will be involved in various editorial and web design-related projects, from the initial concept through to execution. You will work closely with our Artistic Directors and other members of the team in a very creative and extremely rhythmic environment. You will also be responsible for coordinating the graphical aspects of print materials.
- You have a degree in graphic arts and experience (at least 2 yers) in print and web design;
- Your artistic sensitivity, creativity and ability to synthesize and develop an idea will help you to succeed in this role;
- You are naturally curious with a gift for observation and intuition and you have your finger on the pulse, with the ability to identify changes and trends;
- You are also able to work independently, methodically and dynamically in what can sometimes be ‘non-standard’ situations; you are not afraid of pressure or unforeseen circumstances. On the contrary, the more the deadline gets closer, the more you feel boosted!
- Thanks to your artistic sensibility, you are able to be proactive, a source of solution and support for our Art Directors;
- Team leader, you know how to mobilize a team to achieve your project, you make sure deadlines are met and you are the referent for design related questions on the project;
- You have a strong knowledge of the print production process but you are also interested by the digital challenge;
- You have a sound command of Mac OS-based DTP tools and web technologies;
- You are able to express yourself fluently, both verbally and in writing, in English, in a way that will enable you to communicate with ease with multicultural partners. Knowledge of French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish is an advantage.