Graphic Designer Molina VisualsBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
Are you skilled at branding, typography and printed materials? Do you thrive when you create exquisite imagenary? Is classical music your passion? Come and join our team!
You will be working closely with the creative director and the rest of the creative team such as: web designers, project managers, copywriters, motion animators, film crews & editors, photographers, photo retouchers, web developers. Top design skills are required as well as excellent communication capacities.
Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a deep knowledge of classical music is required for this position.
A deep love, passion and understanding of classical music is required.
- Solid grasp of design concepts
- Ideally with an education in design, although your portfolio will say it all
- Understanding of how print design is merging with interactive online design
- Experience on how to visually develop brands
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks
- Extremely passioned for the projects
- Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change
- Autonomous, proactive and self-motivator
- Fluency and proficiency in English is required. Some knowledge of Spanish and German will be appreciated.
- Synthesizing concepts into visual language
- Working closely with the creative director to generate ideas and concepts
- Presenting and defending designs and key milestone to peers with professionalism and without taking feedback personally
- Producing logos and all kinds of print and digital applications
- Producing style guides
- Interacting with the rest of the team during the entire processes
Working with MOLINA VISUALS
Molina Visuals is a boutique storytelling agency creating innovative media that develops strong brands related to classical music.
With no headquarters, Molina Visuals is a remote innovative agency, which means that our team members are located all around the world. All our meetings, client contact and communication mainly take place online, so you can be based virtually anywhere. Even though our team is completely remote we keep a very friendly and familiar atmosphere. We all expect from our colleagues to be always constructive and positive minded.
We produce high-end 360º campaigns for large institutions in the classical music world (concert halls, orchestras, opera houses and festivals), and our goal is always to create outstanding storytelling tools capable of communicating the deepness and richness of classical music to all kinds of audiences. Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a fair/deep knowledge of classical music is required for this position.
This is a freelance position and the work will be on an on-demand basis.
Our Clients are mainly located in Europe and United States. Please have in mind that your time zone should overlap at least 4 hours a day with Europe.