Graphic Designer NatooraLondon, England, GB
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the food system. Delivering radically seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our Natoora stores, concessions and online via Ocado. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the job
Natoora is a fast-growing company with a clear mission; this is a huge opportunity to make your mark as a designer and work creatively towards meaningful change across the food system.
We're looking for a confident designer with a conscience, who is able to combine creative spark, lateral thinking and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving to deliver striking campaigns across our digital and physical channels. As part of our growing Brand team, you will have a knack for distilling complex ideas into simple, effective designs and know how to deliver your artwork with conviction and integrity.
We supply some of the most forward-thinking, well-established chefs in the restaurant industry as well as retail consumers who might be less knowledgeable about fresh produce. With Natoora outposts in London, Paris, Milan, New York and LA, a wide-ranging skillset and great flexibility are essential in order to truly engage this ever-widening audience with our grassroots movement.
From pushing the boundaries on sustainable packaging solutions to managing a complete website redesign, you will take the graphic lead on multiple projects from concept to completion, ensuring consistency of design across both our wholesale and retail channels. You will have at least 3 years of experience using Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and have an inside-out understanding of printing processes, resolution & colour management. You’ll have an eye for typography and always be looking to other brands and disciplines to inform truly original designs that stand ahead of curve.
You’ll be confident in juggling several projects at once and at your happiest when no two days are the same. Willing to get stuck in, always looking to go beyond what you already know. Most importantly, you’ll be bright, inventive and honest, led by a genuine desire to change the way food is being farmed & supplied and spurred on by the belief that bold, brilliant design has the power to disrupt the status quo.
- You have 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer and extensive knowledge of Adobe CC
- You have experience across a broad range of mediums including packaging design, web design, print and email marketing - with a striking professional portfolio to prove it
- You enjoy turning complex concepts into clear visuals
- You have outstanding verbal and written skills and can communicate your ideas effectively within the team, to key stakeholders and to printers & suppliers
- You are at your happiest working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment
- You value honesty, humility and personal growth above ego
- You genuinely want to drive a food system revolution through incredible design
- Experience of web design and UX design/coding for email marketing campaigns a plus.
What you can expect
- Lunch cooked fresh daily from our radically seasonal produce - as well as Husk & Honey granola, Ice Cream Union ice cream, England Preserves jam, sourdough bread and plenty of fruit to snack on throughout the day
- 50% off on the best fruit & vegetables in Europe through our stores and our industry-only app
- Great atmosphere, central London location and a mission you can get behind.
How to apply
Send over your CV and portfolioby email and tell us how you’re going to revolutionise the food system through graphic design.