Graphic Designer Navy IslandWest Saint Paul, Minnesota, US
You love graphic design and are confident in your skills. Your designs are well reasoned, follow principles and theories, and look super cool. You believe a succinct visual message is the most powerful way to present information.
You enjoy brainstorming, have excellent problem-solving skills, and are equal parts curious and clever. You're adaptable and excited for the opportunity to work on a full gamut of digital and print projects.
We are NOT a design/marketing/software/digital company. We don't have a team of designers. We have no black hole called the "client review process" (where the best ideas disappear for all eternity).
We're a manufacturer. We have huge machines that turn raw materials (wood, glass, and rocks) into fascinating architectural products. We recently invented something that architects and interior designers are, frankly, going nuts over. You should see it.
Our company has been around for a while, we're stable and growing, and our products have some serious potential. Win, win, win. If you're looking for genuinely nice, unpretentious coworkers, tangible career growth, and significant input in a broad range of creative opportunities, we're your company.
Important Bullet Points
- 1-2 years professional design experience or a college degree in graphic
- design, digital design, web design, graphic communications or related field
- Experience in taking a project from concept phase to production
- Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience/willingness to learn WordPress
Bonus Bullet Points
- Knowledgeable about SEO best practices
- Experience/willingness to learn Cinema 4D
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience in working with printers/vendors
- Prior experience in project management or website management
- Always uses your turn signal when changing lanes
- Salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- 401(k) with company match
- Full benefit package available
Email us with the following:
- Cover letter
- Links to your portfolio/an attached portfolio