Graphic Designer Next Big ThingBerlin, DE
(Brand) Graphic Designer (f/m/x)
NBT’s mission is to bring new innovative approaches to venture building and to help entrepreneurs and companies prepare for a more automated future. In only three years on the market, we have grown our high-tech startup portfolio to more than seven companies and achieved a valuation of over 60 million Euros. As we continue to lead the charge in deep-tech solutions, IoT, Blockchain, and AI, we want to help make sense of the complex forces driving the Machine Economy in order to grow our ventures, community, and social impact.
To pursue our ambitious strategy, we are looking for a Graphic Designer (f/m/x) who loves to push creative, thought-provoking business visuals, while being guided in design by innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. As a Graphic Designer for NBT’s Marketing Team, you will be helping NBT to clearly communicate and advance our product concepts and brand identity across various channels. You will be working with seasoned business leaders, engineers, product managers, and technology experts to actively shape the future of one of Europe’s most inspiring startup studios.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute all visual assets of NBT’s marketing strategies across various channels to increase brand awareness
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling, visual solutions ranging from digital to print marketing materials (for social media, presentations, campaigns, website assets, etc.), overseeing the overall design process, quickly applying feedback and direction as needed
- Communicate the brand’s vision by making use of NBT’s existing brand guidelines to maintain consistency in your work, and contribute to the development of our evolving brand with your design assets
- Think strategically across all touchpoints (e.g. campaign journey and storytelling across all briefed channels) while staying current on the latest tools and trends across design communities and emerging technologies like IoT, AI, and Blockchain
- Drive and take ownership of your full-stack branding and marketing projects. This responsibility will ensure design solutions are realized and delivered to the highest quality of creative standards
- 3+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual communication design, brand identity, and digital design
- An outstanding portfolio of successfully delivered projects that demonstrate your ability to follow design briefs, your conceptual thinking, and attention to detail
- Excellent sense of aesthetic design, typography, and development of new creative campaigns - you aren’t afraid of trying something totally unique and still make it fit for our brand
- Proven experience with the entire design process - project scope and time planning, design steps, production/execution of design solutions
- Clear and effective communication skills that come packaged with a proactive, here-to-help attitude and belief in the value of teamwork
- Expertise with the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Keynote
- Interactive design (motion graphics) is a plus
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruit
- Hardware of your choice
- Budget and time for personal development
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Well-equipped office
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries.
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We are looking forward to your application. In case of questions, send a message to mail address.