Graphic Designer OtherwayLondon, England, GB
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Initial 3 month contract with a view to go permanent
London based design agency Otherway, are currently looking for a junior level graphic designer with 2/3 years experience, to join our multi-disciplined team.
We are looking for someone with a proven ability to create exceptional ideas-based work, has strong attention to detail and is interested in all areas of graphic design and content creation. You must have a broad interest in visual culture and communication, good presentation/organisational skills and proficient at working well within a team.
Our clients range from new start-ups to established global brands across all design disciplines; digital, packaging, branding, animation, marketing and advertising, we are looking for someone that is excited to learn and flexible to work across a variety of projects.
Knowledge and examples of animation/motion design would be a bonus but not essential.
Other skills we’re looking for are:
- Good experience working across print and digital
- Strong communication skills with some experience presenting to client
- Passion for photography and film
- Good knowledge of typography
- A passion for craft and detail
- Have a good of understanding using Adobe Creative Suite
- Great at working collaboratively within a team
- Driven, enthusiastic and very pro-active
Launched in 2013, Otherway is a strategically-led brand communications company. We create, refresh and invest in brands. Our knowledge of how to connect with a new generation of consumers is where our strengths lie. We focus on the ideation of new brands and the redefinition of existing brands to create the most compelling customer experiences. Based in central London our 45 person multi-disciplined team is made up of strategists, designers, copywriters and producers – all full of smart ideas and a shared purpose to help our clients and partners succeed. We work in two ways – either collaboratively with marketing teams, or directly into entrepreneurs and investment companies as equity partners.
25 days holiday allowance
- Free lunch Monday,Wednesdays and Fridays
- A lovely stocked beer/wine fridge for Fridays
- Healthy fruit, drinks and breakfast
How to apply
Send a small PDF or a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com