Graphic Designer PanoramicLos Angeles, California, US
Panoramic seeks a talented, enthusiastic graphic designer to join our team. This position will be responsible for building digital content and files, preparing designs and illustrations, editing and finalizing the last mile of collateral. The graphic designer will collaborate and execute concepts developed by the Marketing team.
- Design and develop document and deck design for corporate marketing materials
- Design and improve dynamic interface elements including custom icons, illustrations, and workflow diagrams.
- Communicating with project managers and Marketing Director on design project needs and requests
- Responsible for creation of marketing and sales infographics
- Conceptualize, design and animate work for a wide variety of high-profile projects.
- Excellent concept, digital creative strategy, design, layout, color, composition, brand, UI/UX, typography, and communication skills
- Able to create compelling and appealing visual communications that meet specific product goals.
- Experience in designing for multi-media communications
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Strong proficiency and experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. In addition, high capacity to learn new tools and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field is encouraged.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, ad units, and specifications
- Ability to be creative and technical and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from Co-Founders to software developers.
- UI/UX design experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Drive and Slides
- Proficiency and experience of optimizing designs for online
- Working knowledge of photography basics
- Familiarity with MAC computers preferred
Panoramic is an enterprise SaaS company. Its marketing intelligence platform was built by marketers for marketers to address the key pain points experienced as a result of today's complex ecosystem of disparate data sources and marketing tools. Panoramic streamlines the cross-channel data collection process, automates data mapping, modeling, and visualization, and fosters collaboration among teams for faster, smarter decisioning. Its platform shines a spotlight on the insights agile marketers care about most giving them the confidence to make strategic decisions in support of key objectives.