Graphic Designer Petrol AdvertisingBurbank, California, US
$90,000 - $125,000
NO CALLS PLEASE
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY UNTIL OUR OFFICES REOPEN, SOME TIME IN 2021.
PETROL, a leading full-service advertising agency specializing in progressive marketing for some of the biggest brands in tech, sports, and video gaming—among many more—is seeking a full-time Senior Graphic Designer. With dedicated departments for print services, motion graphics, AV, social media, interactive/digital, as well as media planning & buying, we regularly develop fully integrated global marketing campaigns for some major brands across genres. This an amazing opportunity to be part of a world-renowned CREATIVE TEAM!
The Skill Sets You Will Need
Expert level Photoshop skills along with an extensive knowledge of Adobe Create Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) are necessary. And the ideal candidate will inspire creativity to other art directors and act as a mentor and as a leader to other team members as appropriate. This position requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, and implementation skills. Experience working with team members such as account executives, copywriters, photographers, and art directors is required as well. This is not a position strictly dealing with Photographic Assets, rather using Illustration, Graphic Design, Copy and Concept to create an own-able look for each campaign we are tasked to conceive and bring to market.
Our ideal candidate is a talent fueled by a strong work ethic and a humility that comes from understanding the concept of sharing their skills with Jr. AD’S and growing their own abilities working with the Chief Creative Officer and ACD’S. Drawing and being able to do client facing thumbnails is also essential for this level and position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to create sophisticated campaigns for an array of entertainment properties and, in particular, Video Games and Consumer products.
- Strong conceptual thinking and Involvement in the creative process from conception through execution with both Senior and Junior team members.
- Oversee the artistic design of ad and print materials while ensuring top standards of quality in very tight time frames.
- Creating collateral campaigns such as Outdoor, Banners, Consumer Ads, Cross-Promotional Ads, Packaging, etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to consistently meet deadlines. Time management is key to success in this position.
- Ability to analyze and discuss creative concepts in a clear, rational, and creative manner.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in Entertainment Marketing Design
- Digital Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Art Design or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to switch between projects
- Proficiency in the latest versions of design software including: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A positive, can-do attitude with high-level dedication and a collaborative spirit
- Strong team player
All Final Candidates MUST complete and pass a background check.