Graphic Designer PostLondon, England, GB
Post create work that is thoughtful, responsible and relevant. We’re a multi-disciplinary design and branding studio based in East London working with a broad range of clients producing brand identities, campaigns, websites and magazines.
Through curiosity and clear thinking, less talking, more listening, we work collaboratively with clients to communicate their story and answer the brief.
We recently realigned our strategy and now aim to predominantly work with clients who are actively engaged in creating positive social change or those working to reduce their environmental impact.
We are very excited by the future direction of the studio and due to some great work on the horizon, we’re now looking to expand our team to help us realise our intentions.
We’re looking for a graphic designer with between 2-5 years experience to join our fast-paced, friendly design studio. Designers at Post are self-motivated, adaptive and passionate about design with an appreciation of contemporary culture and trends.
Applicants should be willing to tackle any type of job that comes through the door with an enthusiastic and flexible attitude. You should be comfortable working collaboratively with clients to help solve their design challenges.
We want to create a vibrant and forward-thinking place to work with all staff members invested in helping the studio grow and develop while producing great looking and effective design work.
- 2-5 years working with brand-led design agencies.
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing innovative ideas and execution.
- A genuine passion for design and communications.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of design for multiple channels - print, digital, brand, campaigns.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active attitude, ability to self-start and work independently when required.
- Collaborative and engaging with fellow team members.
- A good listener who also asks the right questions.
- Ability to manage workflow, fluctuations in requirements and client requests.
- Level-headedness and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Benefits include a competitive salary (negotiable, dependent on experience), 28 days holiday, pension scheme, vibrant company culture, team away days and studio dog.
How to apply
If you think you could be the right candidate for the role then please email us with your CV and a portfolio PDF (under 10MB).
Please ensure you title your email ‘Post Designer Application’. Should your application be considered, we’ll be in touch to organise a face-to-face interview in the studio.
We look forward to meeting you.