Graphic Designer Raconteur MediaLondon, England, GB
Applications Close 4 Apr 2021
Raconteur Media is a premium B2B media house with both publishing and marketing agency divisions.
We specialise in producing multi-platform content for business decision-makers. We are most famous for our special reports in The Times and online at raconteur.net, but we also craft bespoke campaigns for some of the world’s biggest B2B brands, such as KPMG, Schroders and Google, through our agency, alan.
We are currently looking to hire a graphic designer to work across multiple projects, both print and digital. As part of our busy design studio, you will work with both publishing and agency teams to develop projects from brief to delivery.
You will create layouts, illustrations and infographics for our printed special reports, craft bespoke content and data visualisations for our agency clients, and push your digital design skills on our growing online platforms.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience at an agency or publisher, with a proven record in editorial design and the drive to expand your abilities. Digital illustration and/or interactive design skills will be a strong advantage.
A bit more about us:
We strive for excellence, we’re accountable, and we genuinely care about our work and each other. Raconteur was founded in 2008 and is now based in a spacious modern office in Aldgate. Even though the company has seen rapid growth, we still have a tight-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture where we thrive on working together to create best-in-class products (which we tend to celebrate with a beer or two on a Friday). Visit us on Instagram to learn more about our people and products: @raconteur_london and @raconteur_people.
Raconteur is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
What you’ll offer:
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a can-do attitude
- A proven talent for editorial design
- The confidence and ability to create original illustrations, data visualisations and infographics
- Great all-round design skills with a curiosity for all sorts of multi-platform and interactive content
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator at a minimum, with experience of Sketch, Figma, Hype and AE a very strong advantage
- Working knowledge of print and digital production best-practices and techniques (pre-flight, artworking etc)
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- An outstanding portfolio, across both print and digital, that demonstrates an ability to create clean, elegant design with that little bit extra
What we’ll offer:
- Pension scheme
- Private health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, +1 additional day holiday for each year worked at the company
- Completely flexible WFH policy
- Discounted gym membership and a range of additional perks
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Lots of social activities
- Well stocked fruit bowl and drinks fridge (if we ever get back to the office!)
- Rewarding work, fun times and the scope to grow creatively and professionally
How to apply
Please apply with a CV including a portfolio link or a PDF of recent work via the link below. Due to the expected high number of applications, please understand that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.