Graphic Designer SalesforceSydney, New South Wales, AU
Are you a versatile, problem solver and creative storyteller? Can you effectively communicate complex and technical business concepts in persuasive visual presentations?
A designer on our team is responsible for creating successful visual presentations, graphics and media that will appeal to a wide array of audiences.
This role will work closely with creative strategy and company executives to help communicate complex information in simple ways and tell their stories to employees, customers and partners.
This individual must be an exceptional designer and collaborator, familiar with evolving best practices and passionate about developing visual presentations that balance business objectives with great storytelling. The role requires a self-starter design lead who's collaborative, creative and passionate about the success of our customers.
Overall, you must be passionate about the power of presentation slides to captivate and convince audiences.
Professional experience and skills
- Prioritise projects, communicate progress and deliver on time
- Visual problem solving - deconstructing complex information to simplify and abstract for easier audience digestion
- Adept at shifting a concept between the whiteboard to sketch book to Adobe CS to Powerpoint
- Define presentation objectives during the discovery process and decide which presentation formats and tools to use for the business challenge at hand
- Ability to work under creative direction and multiple rounds of edits
- Demonstrated expertise in PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A comprehensive command of visual and communication design principles.
- Strength in Data Visualization (translating technical concepts into value driven proof points.)
- Clarity and competence in working within brand and tone of voice guidelines
- Consistent innovation across all design skill sets and within individual projects
- Ability to mentor and guide Junior Designers
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around concepts, designs and final presentations
- 5+ years of experience crafting and designing high-end presentation decks for C-suite executives using PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Portfolio of published work that demonstrates a wide range of work representing multiple visual approaches, techniques, target audiences and content types.