Graphic Designer Sixteen by NineMarlow, England, GB
A Creative or Graphic Designer who’s full of ideas and enthusiasm, with real-world experience but you’re looking to learn, grow and succeed in a new field. Talking about design comes naturally to you; new trends, blogs, social media; you’re always on the hunt for the next big thing. You’re as comfortable at concepting as you are at completing projects. You know Adobe CC inside and out, and you’re ready to combine programmes, techniques and add new skills. You’re already a midweight creative designer or looking to take the next step up.
Sixteen by Nine, a truly specialist presentation design agency that helps brands and businesses engage and inspire their audiences around the world. We create stories that turn the ordinary into the extraordinary and put the power in your point. We combine traditional graphic design principles with analytical precision, creative strategy and technical innovation to challenge the industry with a best-in-class presentation solution. Since 2018 our mission has been to make everyone proud to present. We’re looking for a midweight creative designer who would like to join us on that journey.
- Be working with well-known companies on business-critical creative projects.
- Get to work with fantastic brands and senior clients across a range of exciting industries.
- Work alongside the Head of Design to develop presentation and storytelling strategy.
- Together we’ll deliver high-level, high-quality, high-impact creative projects.
- Have autonomy to lead on your own projects and be pro-active in their development.
- Also work as part of a team to bring to life large scale events in venues across the world.
- Be able to work remotely but also able to join us (when we’re able to) in our Marlow HQ.
- Be a brand guardian – championing our clients’ brands and boosting them for presentation.
- Present your work internally and to clients.
- Combine animation, video and graphic design to solve a wide range of design problems.
- Be an active and included member of the team across project stages and agency growth.
- Design social media campaigns both internally and externally.
- Have the opportunity (hopefully, in the future) to travel and give on-site support at events.
- Become an expert in presentation design and visual storytelling.
- Already be a midweight creative designer or looking to take the next step up.
- Give you a starting salary of £27,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience).
- Also give you a contributory pension scheme.
- Make sure you have regular reviews and a clear career progression route.
- Give you 25 days of holidays every year, plus…
- Never make you work on your birthday, plus…
- Be closed at Christmas, so you can relax and enjoy your time off.
- Set you up with all the equipment you need.
- Give you our expert on-the-job presentation training – we’re looking for creativity and drive!
- Give you access to training and development, to help you grow and specialise.
- Invite you to our regular (virtual) social events.
- Always help you be proud to present.
- Got 2-4 years’ experience in a professional design role.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator – a must).
- A clear understanding of design principles.
- Got strong typography, layout, and colour skills.
- Also got great written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to present your work in a clear, confident, and engaging way.
- Got a pro-active, can-do attitude.
- A passion for ideas-driven problem-solving.
- The desire to learn from and share feedback.
- An excellent eye and attention for detail.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines on your own as well as collaboratively.
- Got the skills to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Preferably got a degree in Graphic Design or similar.
- Maybe got experience in C4D, After Effects, or Premiere Pro as a plus
- and definitely be willing to learn and develop your skills with us).
- Perhaps also got some knowledge about Microsoft or other presentation software. especially PowerPoint.
- Possibly a talent for illustration, photography, coding, 3D modelling, game development, knitting, extreme ironing or other pseudo-sport.
An exciting opportunity for the right person, where the presentation-world is truly your creative oyster. So, if you’re a midweight creative designer or aspiring to be one we have one final question – what are you waiting for?