Graphic Designer TeadsParis, Île-de-France, FR
We’re looking for enthusiastic intern Graphic Designer to work alongside with the French Operations Team. The designer will be help to conceptualise, design and produce cutting edge designs for video, mobile and interactive display ad units using the Teads Studio to deliver our clients exceptional and innovative advertising solutions.
As a Graphic Designer, you will support the team to...
- Design unique creative, skins and microsites
- Create graphic design contents (Video and Display)
- Designing responsive and mobile experiences
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
- Animate top quality HTML5/CSS3 ad formats
- Work on all initial design mocks (especially when there are no assets…)
- Work closely with members of all departments to gather project specs and understand client's KPIs and objectives
- Creating custom solutions for client requirements
Candidate Skills Spec
- Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign primarily
- Keen eye for designing, with creative flair primarily in Photoshop
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with exceptional time management skills
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.