Graphic Designer The Greater Good Fresh Brewing CoWalthamstow, London, England, GB
Applications Close: 24 April 2020
About The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Co
The Greater Good want to make Fresh Beer accessible to everyone with the Pinter - a world-first device that allows you to make 10 pints of sustainable Fresh Beer at home and a stylish, elegant and innovative reimagining of a traditional keg.
We have huge ambitions and 2020 is going to be an incredibly busy year at the start of the journey of a world-beating brand.
We're looking for a super talented, multi-skilled designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join a young, dynamic team in a world-first product business based in Walthamstow, London.
Working directly with the Head of Brand & Marketing and supporting the wider team, the designer will be responsible for delivery of all design work - digital and print. Experience in illustration/iconography/typography and motion graphic design would be a bonus. The candidate will need to have a solid understanding of the Adobe Creative suite, with the ability to take concepts and produce high quality output with meticulous attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience across most facets of the creative spectrum:
- Digital experience
- Web edit/design (coding not necessary)
- Basic App design skills
- Basic motion graphics experience (After Effects)
- Basic film editing experience would be a bonus
- Manage all marketing collateral
- Create digital design assets for use on our website and social media platforms
- Act as brand gatekeeper ensuring appropriate standards across all output
- Working closely with external creatives/agencies on specific campaigns
- Packaging design/editing
- Graphic design degree or equivalent industry experience
- Robust experience working in agency and/or in-house environment
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC Creative Suite
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong proof reading skills
- Extensive knowledge of print production and preparing artwork for print
How to apply
Please send your CV, along with a PDF portfolio (all in a single folder no more than 5-9mb) by email.